Sunday, September 14, 2014

Artfully Sent: Pop Up Cards!


Welcome Back!  I'm here with my third and final (for now) card created with the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.  This one is my favourite.  I've loved seeing the pop up cards that talented crafters have created.  I'm all about the simple, hence the name Simply Creating, and so pop ups seemed like too much work for me.  This Cricut Collection has changed all that and I'm excited!!!

Here's the front.  


Isn't that fun?  But wait till you see the inside!


Super cute and super fun and fairly easy to put together.  There are score lines where you fold the balloon in the  middle to help.  It took some figuring out that I had to cut the top and bottom so the balloon would pop.  Then I used my fingers to pull the sides forward where the balloon is still attached.  You'll want to be careful where you put your adhesive so that the sentiment on the front doesn't show any.  

The entire card is cut from two pieces of cardstock, Glacier and Thistle.  The banner cuts are also linked to it, which make it easy to cut the cards.  Perfect!  And so fun to put together.  Here's another shot of the balloon from the top so you see how it pops.


Here's a tip.  Don't put adhesive on the middle of the banner, just on the ends.  I figured that out the hard way.

I hope to have some more photos of artwork created by our corporate art department to post soon.

I can't wait to get my hands on this cartridge and create some more of these!  Order yours today on my website or you can email me directly.  I've got an order going in later this week so I can add your collection to it.  Don't forget that when you do, you'll be entered into a draw for a Workshop on the Go of your choice. 

Happy Creating!


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.