Friday, September 12, 2014

Artfully Sent is Here!

As I'm sure you're already aware, our newest, much anticipated Cricut collection is now available to order!  And we're all VERY happy!  I'm hoping mine will be on the way later today.

 
Maybe I should explain why we had a delay of over a month (Consultants have been waiting since convention in June!).  Our Cricut cartridges are made by Provocraft, like all Cricut cartridges.  With their release of the Explore machine they have had some things to deal with and just didn't get our cartridges done in time.  They just arrived in the CTMH warehouse yesterday, and were made available to order immediately.


I've had some people ask me about projects made with this cartridge.  I don't have too many, just the three I created at convention, but I'll share them here today, and the next two days.  Here's the first one:


This is one of the swing cards.  Everything cuts out for you.  And there are really tiny ticks where you need to score your card, even smaller than our previous cartridges.  Here's another view:


Want to see more?  Just pop over to my website here.  Scroll down where you'll see links to sample cards and the shape index.  Then place an order and it will be on the way super quick.  Everyone who orders a collection, either on my website or through me directly will be entered in a draw for your choice of Workshop-on-the-Go kit*.  Just my way of saying thank you for being so patient.  

Come back tomorrow for another Artfully Sent card.  Happy Creating!

*This WOTG offer is only available through me, Krista Ritskes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.