Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Workshop: Be Thankful Box with Journaling Cards


I'm looking forward to my next workshop, even though we haven't had my August one yet!  On Friday, September 19, at either 9:30am or 7pm, you can join me to create this Be Thankful Box with Journaling Cards.

This little box will help you and your family focus on being thankful this holiday season.  (Personally, I can't wait to see what my kids write down!)  I plan to use this for years to come, since there is lots of room in the box for more than the 12 cards we will make.

You'll get to play with a new embossing folder as well as our new ShinHan markers.  (They are SO great!)

Here are your kit options:

Basic Kit   $15:
Journaling Box
Sequins, Gold Assortment

Basic plus Stamp Set    $28:
Basic Kit
Thankful Heart

Basic plus 2 Markers   $31:
Basic Kit
Golden Yellow marker
Marigold marker

Basic plus Stamp Set and Markers   $44:
Basic Kit
Thankful Heart
Golden Yellow Marker
Marigold Marker

All papers needed will be pre-cut for you, like all my other workshops.

Email or call me to claim your spot, or if you'd like to create at home, just add $5 to your total.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.