Saturday, August 16, 2014

More fun with PML (Picture My Life)

I promised in my last post that I would share some cards made with PML today.  They are also from the Chantilly kit.  Here they are:



I added a piece of paper from the Chantilly paper pack, retired now, as well as a zip strip on the first card.  I did some sponging with Slate ink on the second card.  I chose one PML card to highlight and then added some pieces I cut out of other ones.  Popped a few elements and add some Flamingo Dots to finish off the cards.  So quick and easy.  It probably took me longer to pick the cards I would use than it did to put them together.

Remember, now is the time to get your Picture My Life kits.  Take a look at all of them here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.