Friday, August 22, 2014

Another Oldie But a Goodie

I'm sure if you follow lots of CTMH blogs, you've been drooling over all the gorgeous new product.  I'm drooling, too!  But I also know that you probably have lots of older product you haven't used yet.  We all hoard our paper and embellishments, saving them for just the right project.  I want to encourage you to use them up!

Here's a layout I created with a very old paper packet, Pemberly.  Anyone remember that one?


I love these photos of my daughter.  And I had fun creating this layout, full of sponging, some dry embossing with my trimmer, just a bit of stamping for the title and popping up photos and the title.  I know this is a pattern from one of our books, but I have no idea which one now.  Here are close ups of each page:



And here are some close ups of the embellishment clusters, made up mostly of Stickese.  I love the simplicity of those!



Now, I challenge you to dive into your stash of retired or old products and use them up. :)

Happy Creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.