Thursday, July 17, 2014

CTMH: Get 'Em Before They're Gone! (Part 1)

In my last post I mentioned the special deal I have going on this month.  If you missed it, go check it out.  ;)

With our new Annual Inspirations catalogue kicking off August 1, there are a bunch of products that are on their way out.  Did you know there are 250 brand new products in this catalogue???  Wow!  That means some of the items we've already been selling have to go, and some of them are already gone, so I thought I would show some of the great products that are on their way out, but still available.

Paper packets:
For the first time, all the paper packets are on their way out.  That means everything that coordinates with them as well.

Ariana

Balloon Ride

Ivy Lane

Jubilee

Laughing Lola

Lollydoodle

Sarita

Skylark

Timberline

Babycakes and ProPlayer are already sold out.  If you want to get your hands on any of these sets, make sure to place your order soon, because they may be almost gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.