Thursday, April 10, 2014

Joining the Simply Creating CTMH team: Why would you want to?

I'm excited today!  It's supposed to get up to 16 degrees here and the ice on our sand box is almost melted.  Spring is definitely here!  And look what's finally popping up in our garden!  :)


April is an exciting month around here, but not just for those wonderful signs of spring.  Right now, as I'm sure you've already heard, we have a fan-ta-bulous deal going on with Close To My Heart!


That's right.  You can choose one of our Cricut Collections (a $99 value) for FREE when you sign up as a CTMH Consultant in the month of April.  Now, I think this is an incredible deal, even if you don't do another thing with it.  There really is no obligation to do anything beyond signing and then picking your free collection.  

There are some really great benefits to being a part of the Simply Creating Team.  Just take a quick gander at the video I made to learn about some of them.  If you can't see the video, click here to watch.


What else do you get?
  • Free Resources: a website, newsletter service, credit card processing on all orders, hostess rewards
  • A fabulous community, like hanging out with my amazing team (I know, I said that in the video, but I just love them all!)
  • Training from me and from corporate (Yup, I mentioned that in the video too, but it really is awesome!)
  • the opportunity to get your investment back, so you could get $400+ in product for FREE
  • 22% discount on all your favourite products, for at least 6 months
  • an opportunity to go beyond what you are picturing right now

So  ...  what are you waiting for?  Hop on over to my website and sign up, even if it is just to cash in on this great deal.  I can't wait to see you at my next team event.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.