Thursday, March 20, 2014

What's so great about Studio J?

So, I'm home with a sick little girl today.  Our family was sick-free this winter ... until last night.  It means I'm not getting crafting time in my studio today, but since I have a nice new laptop, I figured I would do a blog post while I keep an eye on my sweetie.  (Don't you hate it when your kids are sick???)

Close To My Heart has a wonderful promotion this month.  It's all about Studio J!


It's no secret that I love Studio J.  I love the simplicity of working with the program and that you can play to your heart's content before spending a penny.  I love that I can work with papers and kits that I haven't purchased, or that were sold before I heard of CTMH.  I also love that I can change the colours of the papers, something that can't be done with classic supplies.  Let me show you what I mean.  Here is a layout I created with the You Rock paper kit:


The dotted paper is actually a purple colour in the classic paper, but I was able to change it to match my photos better.  I loved this layout so much I decided to use it a second time, for photos of my daughter taken on the same day.


The only things I changed were the title and journaling, one Stickese on the bottom right, the colour of the dotted paper and of course the photos.  I did this even quicker by just copying the first layout and then making the changes.

So simple.  So quick.  And I have two layouts of some of my favourite photos of my kids!

Hop on over to my website and try out Studio J by clicking the badge below. 


Remember, the $5 layout sale is only available for the month of March and that means you need to actually purchase your layouts by March 31, at midnight MT.  I don't suggest waiting until then, though, because lots of people will be waiting until the last minutes.  I would hate to have you get caught with slow servers!


Another fun perk:  I'm celebrating 7 years with CTMH this month, so if you order Studio J layouts this month, you'll get a free gift from me as well as be entered in my draws!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.