Monday, January 13, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #38: With Heartfelt Sympathy

Welcome to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  It's been a fabulous weekend for me.  I held my retreat at Treeholm Studio and it was so nice to get some serious crafting in.  Although I didn't get everything on my list done, (who does???) I did manage to complete the card for today's sketch.  Here is the sketch:


And here is my card: 


Sympathy cards are sometimes hard to do.  This one is for a workshop I'm doing on Jan. 24, all sympathy cards.  If you're in the area and interested, let me know.  I've used Frosted paper, and turned this wintry paper into some sympathy cards I will be pleased to give when someone's needing one.  Here's a close up of the popped part and those stamped flowers:


Products used: 
Frosted Paper Packet (retiring at the end of January!)
Twilight and Slate ink
Sponge dauber

Now, use this sketch and create a project.  It can be any type: card, layout, mini-album ...  Just make sure to link it up here.

Happy Creating!


2 comments:

  1. I really loved that you popped out the stamped flower piece. It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frosted is a great choice for sympathy cards. So soft and calming. I especially like how your flowers are NOT centred on the focal piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.