Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #34: Let There Be Peace

I have to apologize for not posting on my blog in TWO weeks!  When life gets crazy and something has to give, it's usually my blog.  :(
Anyway, I'm here again with another fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  It's a super simple one, with lots of flexibility.  Here's the sketch:


I love that the sentiment is front and centre.  Here's my take on it:


I'm right in the midst of making Christmas cards to mail and hand out.  Yup, right down to the wire.  I used the Sparkle and Shine paper, Ruby Shimmer Trim and cardstock, Pink Glitter Gems, and Sparkle and Shine Complements Dimensional Elements for the main piece.  

Now it's your turn.  Create something, could be a card or a layout (or any kind of crafting) using the sketch and link it up at Atlantic Hearts.

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you kept this super simple. Great card, easy to duplicate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.