Monday, June 17, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #8: I'm Your Biggest Fan

It's time for another Atlantic Hearts Sketch!  This sketch is so fun.  I know, I say that a lot.  :)  Here it is:


Fun, right?  That chevron pattern on the sketch inspired me.  I dug into my small non-CTMH paper for a fun chevron paper from Canvas Corp.  I got this in a crop goodie bag and I've been waiting for the perfect project.  This is it!  Here's my card:


I love this new Puns stamp set!  I stamped it with our Black Pigment ink.  After colouring it with our alcohol markers, I popped up the main image and slid some small Slate banners underneath.  Added some grey sparkles and I was done.  I love the pop that chevron paper gives this!
Here's my supply list:

   
     
   
   
So, what are you waiting for?  Get creating with this fabulous sketch and maybe you'll make the top three!  Be sure to link up your creation on the correct post.  We'd love for you to share the sketch challenge with your crafty friends, too.  

Happy Creating!




3 comments:

  1. Krista, this is so cute.I love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pun stamps are so much fun, and yet I don't own any of them yet.....lol! Love the card, the chevron does give it that pop, love it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The stamp set is so cute and how creative to add the side banners and the grey gems. This card has inspired me to use my stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.