Friday, May 31, 2013

June Stamp-of-the-Month Blog Hop

I'm back for another SOTM blog hop!  It looks like you've hopped from one Krista to another!  If you arrived from Krista's Krafty Korner, you're on the right track.  Just keep clicking until you get back to where you started.

This month's stamp set is so sweet and I love that the images are made for colouring in.  (Wow, that feels strange to type.  I wouldn't have said that a while ago!  I'm loving our alcohol markers and discovering the fun of colouring again.)  Here is what the stamp set looks like:


Isn't it sweet?  And those are Cricut Artiste images with the red line.  I'm all about the simple, as you probably already know and I wanted to colour, so here is what I came up with.


These two cards look identical, but they're not.  I wanted to experiment a bit.  For the card above I embossed the flower image with black embossing powder and for the one below, I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The sentiment is stamped in CTMH Archival Black so it really pops.


Can you see the difference?  I think I like the bottom one better.  What about you?
Here is what I used for these two cards:




Your next stop on the hop is Lisa.  Head on over and check out what she's created for your inspiration.

Happy Creating!




9 comments:

  1. So perfectly CAS! And I love the Memento tuxedo Black pad - it's a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice.
    Nice and Clean looking.
    Yep, I like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty...love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the 1st one better - the image really pops! It's easier to stay within the lines when you colour it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't choose one over the other. I think you've done a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.