Monday, February 11, 2013

Simon Says Stamps: Love Card

Valentine's Day is almost upon us.  Have you been crafting away, creating little treats for your kids to give out, decorations to put up in your home, or that something special for your honey?  I've been having some great fun creating.

I won a Simon Says Stamps Card Kit from my friend Sarah a while ago and have had some fun creating with it.


I used this card by Sam as my inspiration and almost did exactly what she did.  Sometimes you just love a card that much!

Here is my take:

The "with love" background is just strips of washi tape!  I love washi tape and this one was so perfect.  I only used items that were included with the card kit and it was great fun.  Here's a close up of all the layers.


Happy Creating!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.