Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CTMH: Capture The Love Moments

I had to share my favourite new product in the new Spring/Summer Idea Book.  It's perfect for this time of year, too!

Here it is:

This is the Workshop On The Go Canvas Art Kit.  It's beautiful and super easy to put together.  Everything you need is included except adhesive, blocks, and pigment ink.  The 12x12 canvas comes pre-printed to make it even quicker.  You'll want to have your Liquid Glass, Glue Dots and 3-D Foam Tape handy to put everything together.  An easy-to-follow, full-colour instruction brochure is included.  

Here are a couple of close ups of the fabulous accessories included:




I loved going through my wedding photos to find the perfect ones for this project.  We're celebrating our 10th anniversary this August so I'm feeling sort of lovey-dovey lately.  (Grin!)

I hope you don't wait for Valentine's Day to celebrate the special people in your life.  Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.