Friday, January 25, 2013

More Sneak Peeks!

Here we are again, as promised, more sneak peeks!

I've been working on some Workshop-on-the-Go kits because sometimes I just need to follow directions to get inspired to try my own thing.  I have to say that I am in LOVE with the new papers in the Spring/Summer Idea Book!  The accessories packages that go with the papers are amazing, and pretty much all of the WOTGs have them included.

Here's a look:







You'll have to come to my Launch Party to see the full projects, but I hope that gets you excited about what you can expect.  Just a week more and you'll be able to order gorgeous new paper, stamp sets, and accessories!  Or, if you want to see it all a day early, join me at my Launch Party on Thursday, January 31, 3-5pm or 7-9pm.  Just email me at simplycreating@hotmail.com to sign up no later than Wednesday.  You'll get a free Idea Book and get to create a fun little project with some new product.  Can't come but still want an Idea Book?  Just let me know and I'll make sure to get one to you.

Stay tuned here.  I hope to have more photos posted soon!
Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.