Monday, September 24, 2012

Rough and Tough Masculine Cards

I had a fabulous evening on Friday, with a great group of ladies, all working on some masculine cards.  We had a great time.  Even my mom and sister came out!

Here are the cards we made. Most of the cards were inspired by others and the links are under each photo.


Inspired by Beth's Creative Block 


Inspired by: Courtney Lane Designs



Inspired by Pink Petticoat




Inspired by Amusing Michelle

And here is the box, cut with the Artiste cartridge, we made to put them in:


Supplies used:
Stamps: 
It's Your Day  This stamp set is only available until Sunday!  Contact me to place your qualifying order and get it for $5.
Inks:
Black, Pacifica, Whisper, Barn Red
Dakota paper packet and White Daisy cardstock
Art Philosophy Cricut Collection (for star card only)

I hope you enjoy these and are inspired by them, too.  I'd love to hear which one is your favourite.

Happy Creating!







1 comment:

  1. Hello, congrats on winning a liebster! Tamra also nominated me. Your blog is great and I'm now a follower. Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.