Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CTMH Convention: Wow, what a week!

I'm home! What an amazing week!  I had an incredible time with 4 of my team members. Here they are just before we went in for General Session on Thursday morning:


These ladies were a hoot!  Joanne, Arlene, Tara and Lynn, I know you're going places!  You rock.

If you follow any other blogs by Close To My Heart consultants you've probably already heard about all sorts of new products and programs.  If you follow me on Facebook, you've heard some, too!  I'll try my best to just highlight some of the most exciting and important ones.

1.  Our colour palette is changing quite a bit.  We are down to 42 colours, which includes 6 new ones, so quite a few are retiring.  I have to tell you, I'm excited about this change. It means our colours are following trends and I know you're going to love the new neutrals and a gorgeous "Ruby" red!


2.  We have a new Cricut Cartridge collection, called Artiste!  I was able to look through the 2 booklets included and it's amazing.  We were told that Jeanette, our CEO, hand-picked every image and asked Provocraft to do things they had never done before with a cartridge.  I've ordered it and can't wait to play.  You can still get Art Philosophy and new stamp sets will coordinate with either one or the other.


3.  The Idea Book has a new Home Decor focus.  You can purchase Workshop-on-the-Go's to create a scroll album, advent calendar and more, as well as some fun new My Creations products!  There's a gorgeous bracket frame I am looking forward to creating with.


4.  Studio J has already had some major changes.  Memberships will all be gone by October 1 and all patterns and kits are already available to everyone!  There's also some great new Express Collections, where all you have to do is drag and drop your photos, add your journaling and you're finished.  Gorgeous layouts with almost no work.  You'll be caught up in no time, and so will I!  Click here to take a look.

I think that's enough to post today.  Stay tuned because there's more coming!  If you want to have a sneak peek at all this as well as make sure you get the retiring items you really want, come join me at my Banana Split Mystery Hostess Party on Tuesday, July 24, at 7pm.  You bring a banana (Dressed up to enter a contest!) and I'll provide the ice cream and all the fixin's.  We'll create, we'll chat, we'll snatch up the items we need, we'll earn tickets, we'll split the hostess rewards between people who's tickets are drawn.  Contact me to get more info and to RSVP.

I'm also working on a retiring list, which will be posted soon.  Stay tuned for more info and artwork!
Happy Creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.