Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CTMH Convention: Even more Fun!

Time for some more fun updates!  There's just so much to show.  Like what the new Idea Book looks like!


Isn't it gorgeous?  I love the layout on the cover, so pretty!  Want to make sure you get one?  Let me know and I'll get one in your hands as soon as I can.  On to more great news!

Markers!  You probably knew that our markers are retiring.  I've mentioned it before at gatherings and at our club.  They are being replaced with alcohol markers!  I got to play with them at convention and boy, are they fun to colour with.  I've said here before that I don't really like to colour stamped images.  That may be changing with these new markers.  Each colour is now a 2-marker set, sold for just $5.95.  Are these like Copics?  Well, in the way that they are alcohol markers.  These markers are cheaper, they are not refillable, and well, if you get tired of a colour, you don't feel bad about not using them any more.  Let me explain the sets.  One colour is the colour name, so if you order Hollyhock, you'll get a Hollyhock marker, but you'll also get a lighter or darker shade to go with it.  Perfect for blending.  So much fun!

You can now join our Simply Creating team for just $49, all the time!  Take a look at the Essentials kit below:


That's the Avonlea paper packet you see (Stunning!) along with a few essentials to get you off to a good start.  Now if you think that you really want to build a business and think you'd like to try to get as many customers as you can, you'll want to get the Master Kit which includes the items below as well as the Essentials kit. This kit costs just $99.



And, join in August and you'll get this super cute tote bag/back pack for free, even free shipping!  If it looks familiar that's because it's the bag we all got at convention!


This bag is only available while supplies last, so if you really want it, don't wait too long.  Contact me and we'll get everything set up and ready for August 1st.  Not only do you get all this, but when you make the decision to become a Close To My Heart consultant, you'll have access to all sorts of training and support from the corporate office, but also from me. I'll be there to help you as you begin this adventure.  You'll also get support from your fellow consultants in our Simply Creating team.  They're a great bunch!

Retired list is now posted.  Just click on the link at the top of my blog, below the header.  Check out the items that will no longer be available after the end of this month.  Then, either call/email me with your order (order will qualify for tickets for the Mystery Hostess draw), or go to my website, and click the Join button beside my Mystery Hostess party and shop to your heart's content.  Your online order will qualify for tickets in the draw and will be shipped directly to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.