Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration

I had a most enjoyable time at a crop this past Saturday.  It was so nice to do some crafting just for the fun of it, for me.  I decided to spend the time scrapbooking some very special photos.  If you are a fan of my Facebook page,  you've seen this layout already.


This is a photo of my friend, Monica, and I taken at my crop in January.  Monica was my best friend in Grade 3.  She moved away.  We saw each other only a couple of times, once the following year and then at my Grade 8 graduation, and not since.  She came to my crop!  It was a great reunion, with memories and laughs and just catching up.  A very special time.

This layout is made with the Dotty For You paper, just LOVE it!  I've also discovered washi tape.  There are a couple of strips under the photo and ribbon.  So fun.  Here's a close up.


My layout was inspired by this one I pinned on Pinterest, from October Afternoon.  I really loved the banner and buttons below the photo.  Pinterest has become my favourite place to go for inspiration!

305220_2592872822724_1281770248_3145628_1871253855_n

Products Used:
Sweet Leaf Ribbon Round, retired
Flowers from my stash
Washi Tape from Michaels

Stay tuned for more layouts!  Happy Creating.



1 comment:

  1. I love this! especially like what you did with the buttons and twine on the banner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.