Monday, April 16, 2012

Heart-2-Heart Challenge

I had so much fun with the Ribbon Carousel challenge that I had to try another one.  I may be too late to really be a part of it, but I'm posting anyway.

The Heart-2-Heart challenge this past week was a sketch.


I had a hard time with this and I'm not really sure why.  I picked the paper I wanted to use quickly, but had cut it to get a 5x7 card ready.  None of the images I was looking at seemed to fit into that bottom section.  So I trimmed it down to a standard size and pulled out one of my favourite new stamp sets, one I hadn't even used yet!  This is the card I made:


I did a mirror image of the sketch and pulled the little rectangle at the top down to bring my sentiment closer.  I love how it turned out!  This one is most definitely for my daughter, who loves dinosaurs and the colour blue.

Products used: Dotty For You paper
Lagoon and Colonial White cardstock
Grey Wool ink pad
Mini-Medley, Lagoon (ribbon) (retired)

Now maybe I can get on top of at least 1 challenge at the beginning of this week!

Happy Creating!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me smile! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha - cute and FUNN! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.