Friday, March 9, 2012

CTMH: Love Milk Cartons!

I had so much fun creating with our new Milk Cartons.  You saw the one I made for my daughter on the February blog hop.  Now I'm sharing the one I made for my son.


I used the Superhero paper pack and some Cranberry and Moonstruck cardstock.  The star strip is from the zip strip at the top of one of the sheets.  The star is one of our Dimensional Elements, that match a star shape from the Cricut cartridge.  I used the stamp set from the Superhero Workshop-on-the-Go kit for the image and stamped it in Cranberry.  The white twine is from our new Baker's Twine.  All the papers are sponged with black.

I really like how it turned out and even though my son wasn't super excited about it, he did like it and I still think he's a "SUPER Kid".

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your blog - your work is always simply beautiful. I left you a little award on my blog - thanks for the inspiration!

    http://www.stampingrules.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.