Wednesday, March 28, 2012

CTMH: It's Game Time

The Super Bowl wasn't too long ago.  Do you watch the game?  Do you go to or put on big parties for the game?  My brother-in-law, Steve, played football in high school.  We love having him over for the Super Bowl, but also for other sports, too.  It's been a couple of years since we enjoyed the game with him, but I did create a layout a little while ago about one of those visits.


This layout is a pattern from Magic.  (This book is selling out fast so contact me today if you want to get your hands on one!  The paper I used is from an old paper pack called Game On.  I threw in some Cotton Candy cardstock since the layout is really about my daughter's experience.

Here are the pages closer up.  Just click on the photo for an even closer look.



 The two photos on the right page are my husband and his brother, Steve, teaching Arianna how football works with her little people and other toy people and animals.  It was so cute watching them!

Here's a close up of my title pennant banner.


I used the Pennant alphabet for this.  The embellishments are Wooden Designer Buttons and Natural Hemp as well as some flowers from my stash.

What unexpected or slightly different topics do you scrapbook?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.