Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wow, I Feel So Honoured!


I am so touched and amazed!  I thought that getting this little award from Lisa was an honour.  But then I got it from Jackie a little while later and I was tickled pink!  So, when I also got it from Carol a few days later, I was over the moon!  These ladies are so talented, so getting an award from them means a lot!  I didn't know people loved my blog so much.  I don't always post very regularly, but I try.  Thank you so much, ladies, for completely making my week!

This is a different kind of blog award in the respect that it recognizes inspiring blogs with less than 200 followers. This way some very worthy, but often over looked blogs benefit from some extra exposure...which is something every blogger can use!  And who doesn't like an award?


Liebster is the German word for "beloved" or "favourite". So it is now my turn to bestow this award to 5 of my most beloved blogs who have less than 200 followers. So be sure to check out the blogs listed below and congratulate them by leaving them some blog love in the form of a comment and becoming a Follower if you find them to be as inspiring as I do!

Kim at Creative Hands and Hearts.  I love her simple cards.

Arlene at Arlene's Creative Space.  She's one of my team members and does a great job scrapbooking heritage photos.

Carla at Carla Creates.  My friend, who creates gorgeous, award-winning layouts.

Brae at The Brae-er.  She just had a baby!  I love the details she uses in her artwork.

Sarah at Just Visiting.  Sarah is amazing!  She's been published numerous times and her work is beautiful.  Oh, and did I mention that she roomed with me for all four years of university?  Yup, I'm proud of her.  ;)

Make sure you check out their blogs.  Happy Creating!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Krista, this is a surprise! Nice to know that someone is looking at my blog and appreciating what I do. Also a great way to find more blogs to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista,
    Thank you!!!! so much for finding my blog and looking. And an award no less. I am so loving this. I really appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.