Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CTMH: You and Me, Part 2

As promised, here are the rest of the cards I made with the leftovers from the You and Me Kit sold in May.  I did add a bit of cardstock and all the card bases as well.







I had a lot of fun creating these cards.  Sometimes I used a pattern in the How-To book, Wishes.  Sometimes I followed someone else's idea and sometimes I just made it all up myself.  And most of the time, those last ones are my favourites!  I don't often do things all on my own when it comes to paper crafting and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.  I always have such a sense of accomplishment when I love how my own ideas work out.
Feel free, though, to use these ideas to get you creating.  ;)

It's almost time for the Stamp-of-the-Month blog hop, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.