Tuesday, May 31, 2011

CTMH June SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to another stamp-of-the-month blog hop.  What a fabulous stamp set we're showcasing today!  It's perfect for any season, literally.  If you came from Mary's blog, you're on the right track.  If this is your first stop, then look for the link at the bottom of each post.  Keep hopping until you come back here and you'll have seen all the amazing artwork created with this stamp set.

Here's what you get in this set:

Aren't they just adorable?  And, talk about seasons, these images work all year long!

Here's the card I made:


I really had fun with this card.  I used a sketch from one of Paper Crafts' recent submission calls.  Fanfare seemed perfect for this celebration card, which could be used for any type of celebration.  The medallion is made by accordion-folding a 1"x12" piece of paper and glueing the ends together.  I also inked all the edges in Pacifica ink.  Then I used the sun image, rock and rolled and punched out with CTMH's 1 1/4" punch, to keep my medallion flat.  I popped the Celebrate image and added some rhinestone flourishes from Recollections.  This became my daugher's birthday card.  She turned 6 on the 30th.  So exciting!

Now, it's time to hop on over to Debra's blog and see what she's created. 

Happy Hopping!

13 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.