Saturday, April 9, 2011

Studio J: video

We're home and trying to get back into the swing of things.  Although, now I'm battling a cold.  My hubby says it must be because our bodies are missing all that glorious fruit we ate last week!

Close To My Heart's creative team has been making these fabulous videos about all kinds of things and I thought I would share this one, all about Studio J and how easy it is to use.  I plan to make some pages about our trip to El Salvador (and Guatemala in November!) using Studio J.


I hope it peaks your curiosity enough to try it out.  You can go here to play for free on my website.  If you want to access everything, purchase a membership and enjoy catching up on your scrapbooking!

Watch for more videos in the future, maybe even one from El Salvador.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.