Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Studio J: You Have Got to Try It!

I have been saying all along that I just love Studio J.  I've shared some layouts in the past and I've just placed my first Membership order of 10 layouts.  What a deal the membership is!  For just $115, you gain access to some fabulous member-only patterns from Magic and an exclusive kit with a gorgeous school theme.  You also get your 2-page layouts for $7.50.  That's only $3.75 a page.  How many places do you know print 12x12 pages in gorgeous colour on photo paper for that price?  Plus, as a member you get FREE shipping on one order (minimum of 7 layouts) per month.  On top of all that, you get 3 free jpg files of the layouts you've ordered almost immediately, and you have the option of just purchasing a jpg for $3.50 and printing it wherever you want.  If you place an order each month, your membership will have paid for itself in 3 months with the money you've saved!  You can't make 12x12 layouts, with classic supplies for that amount. You save yourself some time and maybe frustration in cutting up your paper, only to discover it isn't working for you.  Oh, and the best part?  You can play to your heart's content without spending a dime.  Yup, you don't have to purchase a thing in order to create.  You only pay when you're ready to print your artwork.  The memberships even count towards monthly promotions and stamps-of-the-month.

Okay, now that I've got you all curious and anxious to try Studio J, here's my first layout.  Just click the photo to see it larger and get all the details.  (The photos look a little skewed because I warped the faces of the other kids.)



This is one of the member-only patterns, with Class Act, a member-only, Studio J-only paper kit.  I changed a couple things with this layout.  The light blue isn't a colour in the kit, but since I can choose any colour from our palette I changed it to Sky to better match my daughter's sweater in a lot of these photos.

Stay tuned to my blog because I'll be posting the rest of my layouts here over the next little while.

But, in the mean time, visit my website here, click on Studio J Online Scrapbooking and start playing.  Leave a comment with your favourite part of this program or what type of layout you completed.  I'd love to hear about what you're creating.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.