Sunday, October 31, 2010

CTMH's November SOTM Blog Hop

Unfortunately I am not participating in the hop this month, but I didn't want you miss out if you come to my blog each month to get started on the hop.  So here is a good place to start, Helen's blog.  The hop goes live officially very soon, so feel free to pop on over to Helen's blog to see all the fabulous work made by CTMH consultants.  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has made!
On another note, in only 6 days my husband and I will be in Guatemala.  We fly out of Toronto on Saturday at 10:45am and will be in Guatemala City by 3:30pm.  I'll be posting while there, so check back to see what we're doing as well as hear some stories and learn how you can pray for us.  Right now we'd appreciate prayer for health.  Both of us are battling cold bugs and we definitely don't want those when we're working so hard next week.  We thank you in advance for your thoughts, prayers and support.
Stay tuned!

Helen's blog isn't working right now, for some reason, so here's a new link to get started.  You can start at Carla's blog.  She's created a beautiful card.  And she's such a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.