Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CTMH Olivia Fall Club Layout

I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  I had a lovely day yesterday, our Canadian Thanksgiving, in the house alone.  My wonderful hubby took the kids to the Toronto Zoo for the day and I was able to get some work done.  Sometimes there are just too many things that demand my attention and I need some uninterrupted time to get them done.  I have the privilege of leading a workshop on directing student actors at a teachers' convention at the end of the month.  I now feel so prepared I could lead it tomorrow!  Thank you so much, Hon!
Anyway, I promised in my last post that I would show you my next club layout.  Some club members who weren't in attendance do need to see it so they can put their kits together.
Here is the layout we made using the Olivia Level 2 kit.


This is a layout from the new book, Magic.  It's all about interactive layouts.  I used one layout with another layout's interactive tip.  The journaling pocket is a neat touch, with an accordion-folded pull-out.  Since we had so much journaling space in the pull-out, I changed the existing journaling spot to house more photos.  That's what those big white spaces are for.
We random-stamped the Sunset cardstock to make our own background paper, using the stamp set that came with Olivia's WOTG kit.  Interested in it?  Check it out in the Idea Book, or click here to go to my website.
Here's a close-up of the title space, created with the stamp set called, The Present.


And here is the journaling pull-out.


These pages are actually going to be a gift for my mom and dad.  My mom's brother and sister-in-law from Holland came for a visit just before Thanksgiving.  I got some great photos of them on our day together.  I hope I can fill the layout with all the journaling space!  Maybe I should make my mom do the journaling.  She hasn't really written down any stories, just tells them to us.  This might be a good time for her to do that.  I might even add some of the old photos Oom Arie and Tante Mieke brought for Mom.  We'll see.
In the mean time, enjoy this gorgeous fall weather!
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.