Thursday, February 11, 2010

Preparations are under way!

My husband and I leave for El Salvador in just two days.  For those of you who may not know, we are working with FTC Canada (Feed the Children) for one week, setting up medical clinics in five different sites around San Salvador, the capital city.  I will be working in the pharmacy with Chris, yes, dispensing medication.  We have to be at Pearson International Airport at 7am on Saturday, so I've been busy packing all of the wonderful donations we received from people in our church and other places.  I can hardly believe how much we got!  We have baby clothes, T-shirts and shorts for kids, hats, toys, balls, underwear, stuffed animals, soap, hair clips, and lots of re-useable bags!  Here's a couple photos of everything sorted.  The bags on the table are full of toys and other goodies. 


We're getting excited, but there's still lots to do.  Stay tuned.  My next post will be from El Salvador.
Here's a little sneak peek at the type of things you'll see.  These are a few pages from my Nicaragua album.


Until next time,
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.