Thursday, January 28, 2010

January Club Layout

Look at this, a second post today!  I've got more artwork I wanted to share with you before the February Stamp-of-the-Month blog hot.
My club wanted to do a Christmas theme, so I went to my new favourite Christmas stamp set, Holiday Trinkets.  They were also interested in heat embossing, so we did some on the ornaments.  We used the Jingle paper pack and the colours that go with it.



I love colours in this paper pack: Tulip, Creme Brulee, Juniper (although we didn't use that one), and Olive.  So bright, so fun. 
Yes, that is the wrapper from a hairbrush in that photo.  Arianna decided it needed to be hung on the tree, too.  It's not an ornament anymore, though.  ;)

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it...and what you did to the edges to make it look like the tree...awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.