Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My First Club Layout!

Here it is, the first layout we'll be doing on my First Fridays club night, which also happens to be my first club.  I'm totally excited about getting together with my customers on a regular basis.  You can click here to go to my website's calendar and get more details.  Even though the sign-up deadline is past, I have a few spaces left so you can still be a part of this.

So here's the layout.  I got the idea from Denise Panhorst, just changed it up to use Twitterpated Paper.  The technique we'll be doing is called stamp rolling.


The absolute deadline for attending this club night, on Oct. 2, is this Friday.  So don't delay!

3 comments:

  1. This layout is adorable! I love how the colonial white makes the colors pop. Have fun with your new club...they are a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I'm going to share this layout with my Kit of the Month club members! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.