Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thank you to these challenge participants!

If you haven't participated in my monthly challenge yet, here is some inspiration. If you're not aware, the challenge is to use just the card or layout base and stamped images, nothing else, to create your project. These are the people who have already posted their projects; no layouts yet but some pretty fabulous cards!

Sarah
Grace
Carla
Laura
Leisa
Nellie

Ladies, your work is beautiful. Remember that there's prizes being handed out. I'll randomly choose one card and one layout, and I'll post a link to your blog like I did here.

So what are you waiting for? I want to see your's!

Happy Creating!

PS. I'll be posting some artwork with the new paper pack in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book very soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.