Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Idea Book is live tomorrow!

I know you must be just as excited as I am about the new Summer Idea Book. The five new paper packs are fabulous, in fact I love them all! There are lots of new stamp sets, too; so many cute ones it's impossible to list them all here.
So because I know you're just dying to see the new product, I'm going to post some photos of artwork made with the new paper packs. Look closely, you'll see lots of new product as well. Drum roll, please...

Moon Doggie

Tinkerin'

Animal Cookies
Bella

Back Country

Now that I've whetted your appetite for all things new, make sure you contact me to get your new Summer Idea Book. Beginning tomorrow, you will be able to check it out on my website.

I am now going off-line to work on your next challenge. It'll be a fun one, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.