Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm finally scrapbooking my son!

Nathaniel is 18 months old and I'm finally starting to work on his baby book. The first page will be the title page. It uses a retired paper pack called Lazy Days of Summer.The next layout is, obviously, about my pregnancy. It looks a little girly for a boy's album, but I thought I'd run with it anyway. I love the paper and I think it matches my photos well. The paper is from our Key to My Heart promotion a while ago. Just click to see a larger photo.
And a couple close-ups. The letters are Dimensional Elements. I sponged Creme Brulee ink on them, edged them with Cocoa and then stamped on top.
I know these two photos are backwards; I can't seem to get them switched. I'm still learning what layout is best. My apologies.

3 comments:

  1. Great layouts!!! Love the pregnancy one... and you shouldn't worry about it being "girly"... fair game when he's still in the tummy:) Hee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts!!! I particularly like the way that you did the letters (and the saying is so sweet!) And a really cute card. I wasn't sure how I was going to like that stamp set but I really like what you have done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, better late than never! Looks good Krista!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.