Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some non-traditional valentines to get you started.


Here is one that I will be making at a gathering on Thursday.

Yes, those are googly eyes!

This card was made with CTMH's Whoo Loves You stamp set. I love it and am so excited to finally make a card with it. The little hearts are from Priceless Love, a new set. The owl is paper pieced with Cocoa and Vineyard Berry ink. The paper is from our new Emporium Level 2 pack. Oh and a bit of Cocoa ribbon.



These are the valentines my 3-yr-old daughter, Arianna, and I made for her pre-school class. She picked the stamps, from our Life is a Jungle stamp set. She was also adamant that her cards have blue on them. She said it a number of times, that she had to have that blue paper! So she has met my challenge without even knowing it. The paper is from the Caprice Level 2 pack. The hearts are from Thoughtful Seasons and are stamped in Cranberry. Arianna coloured in the lions and hippos. I think she did a fabulous job choosing the products for her first set of valentines.

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards. Arianna did a great job colouring. I think she should get a prize! On my way to my blog to post my non-traditional valentine card I made for my son Mike.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.