Monday, February 9, 2009

And the winner is...


My first challenge has a winner! My aunt, Anna Luke, made this beautiful card.

She has won an Edge Distresser! This great little tool makes it easy and safe to add that rough look to the edges of any paper. Use it with CTMH's cardstock to reveal the white core.

The next challenge is an easy one. Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, your challenge is to make a valentine's card. The catch is that you need to include at least one non-traditional colour, so make sure you have a colour, other than red, white, or pink, on your card. I'll post a photo later today to get you started. Like last time, just take a photo of your card and email it to me. Who knows, you might just win something!

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Krista! Will make a non-traditional V Day card either tonight or tomorrow night and will email it to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day.